[TYPO3-english] Problem with Felogin Redirects

Uraster GmbH info at uraster.com
Sat Feb 27 01:45:43 CET 2016

We have to move a site with typo3 using the felogin plugin to a new server. We copied all files and the database and almost everything is working fine. However we are experiencing a strange problem:

- When the user logs in, everything is ok. The user is redirected from the root folder of the site fc.com to fc.com/shop/checkout/
- When the user logs out immediately after that, he is redirected to fc.com/shop/checkout/customerlogin/shop-login/ but the correct URL should be fc.com/customerlogin/shop-login/, e.g. without the part  /shop/checkout

It looks like the redirect is to customerlogin/shop-login/ instead of to /customerlogin/shop-login/.

We don't have experience with typo3 or felogin and we cannot figure out the problem. It's also a pretty old version and we cannot update it - it has to remain the same. Interestingly it is working fine on the old server but we don't know what configuration it has - it's a hosting provider with a web site only while the new one is entirely setup by us.

Typo3 version: 4.5.35
Felogin version: 2.6.3

If someone is willing to help but needs more details, we can organize a TeamViewer meeting to show the exact configuration and answer questions directly.

Thank you very much in advance!