[TYPO3-english] Pibase to extbase

chandran nepolean chandrantwins at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 19:36:39 CEST 2016

Hi Expert,

I need your help here. I have written plugin with Pibase, but i am planning to move to new typo3 8.1 version. So again i have to rewrite PIbase to Extbase extension. Can anybody provide me some tips..

Extension functionality is simple.  i will construct url and call file_get_content it should display reponse inside typo3.

I am little bit confused here... in my plugin i dont need MVC pattern itself.. But extbase support MVC.

can i write extbase withouth MVC. If yes please provide me plugin sample.

Thanks,
Chandran Nepolean