[TYPO3-english] Typo3 7.6 Google Analytics "Onclick" Issue

Jose Pena yadose at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 19:36:45 CEST 2016

Hello dear Typo3 Community,

I'm currently administrating a website with the following system environment:

Linux Server
Typo3 7.6.10
PHP 5.6.22
MySQL

I added the Google Analytics script, including the function gaOptout() as well, to the header but when I try to put the "onclick" attribute on the referering link at the Typo3 Backend PAGE > EDIT PAGE > EDIT CONTENT > RTE he ignores the "onclick" attribute.

<a onclick="gaOptout(); return false;" href="">set up Google Analytics Opt-Out cookie</a>

I add the "onclick" attribute on a link via RTE HTML view but when saving he just removes that attribute. I know its possible in Typo3 6.

Is this a Bug? Does someone know a solution?