[TYPO3-english] Annoying error-messages

Peder Høy Kristensen phiskit at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 07:53:52 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have asked for this once before, but had no answers.
On all my sites I see a lot of error-messages in the log, on some domains hundreds of errors-messages. All the errors look something like this:

[[[
Core: Exception handler (WEB): Uncaught TYPO3 Exception: #1301648781: The requested page does not exist! | TYPO3\CMS\Core\Error\Http\PageNotFoundException thrown in file /var/www/vhosts/mydomain.dk/httpdocs/typo3/sysext/frontend/Classes/Controller/TypoScriptFrontendController.php in line 1598. Requested URL: http://www.mydomain.dk/index.php?id=10
]]]
the only thing that differs in the messages is the requested URL.

Install guide show three errors in the folder structure:

[[[
These files or folders have errors and may be fixed automatically:

/typo3_src should be a link, but it does not exist
Links cannot be fixed by this system
Path /index.php is not a link
The target /index.php should be a link, but is of type file. This cannot be fixed automatically. Please investigate.
Path /typo3 is not a link
The target /typo3 should be a link, but is of type dir. This cannot be fixed automatically. Please investigate.
]]]
Could these three folder errors cause all the other errors?

I use TYPO3 ver. 7.6.10. My sites work fine, but I sure would like to get rid of the many error-messages.
I hope to have a useful answer.

Best regards
Peder Høy Kristensen, Denmark