[TYPO3-english] Annoying error-messages

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Thu Aug 18 10:23:26 CEST 2016

Hi!

Peder Høy Kristensen wrote:

> Core: Exception handler (WEB): Uncaught TYPO3 Exception: #1301648781: The requested page does not exist! | TYPO3\CMS\Core\Error\Http\PageNotFoundException thrown in file /var/www/vhosts/mydomain.dk/httpdocs/typo3/sysext/frontend/Classes/Controller/TypoScriptFrontendController.php in line 1598. Requested URL: http://www.mydomain.dk/index.php?id=10

This exception is thrown when a page is not found within the system.
Since you cannot influence obviously which pages people request, I
suggest that you configure

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['FE']['pageNotFound_handling']

The the action configured there is done instead of throwing an
exception. This will get rid of the error messages in your log.

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel