[TYPO3-english] Templavoila redirecting page view in back end to home page

Simon Browning simon at stwdesign.com
Wed Apr 6 17:42:49 CEST 2016

I've got an odd issue, has anyone seen this?

Client has a new server so we were able to properly update to 6.2.

When templavoila is enabled the front end is fine, but in the back end requests for any page in Page mode redirect to the home page of the site, and show View mode, or basically the front end version of the home page in the back end.  I can see the redirect happening in the network tab of chrome, but don't know why it is happening.

If we turn off TV, pages in the back end come up as expected (only its a TV site, so we can't leave it this way).

Thank you

Simon