[TYPO3-english] Redirect to correct localized path

Florian.Schuhmann at t-systems.com Florian.Schuhmann at t-systems.com
Wed Apr 6 13:50:52 CEST 2016

TYPO3 6.2.19
RealURL 1.13.5

Hey,

is there a solution to redirect automatically to the correct localized pagepath?
E.g.:

Client request
domain.com/en/unternehmen --> Redirect to --> domain.com/en/company
domain.com/en/impressum --> Redirect to --> domain.com/en/imprint

The pages are translated.
Multitree is planned, actually its only one pagetree available.
TYPO3 handles the "wrong" localized urls in most cases correctly. but its not "fancy"
I want a 301 to the right path and not display the german path to the user.

Manual added Redirects are no solution, because we have more than 300 pages

Thanks for your help!