[TYPO3-english] Setting path for plugin templates

Arun Chandran arunchandran2010 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 11:05:09 CEST 2015

Hi,

Please add the following configuration in your typoscript settings;

plugin.tx_news {
        view {
                templateRootPaths >
                templateRootPaths {
                        0 = EXT:news/Resources/Private/Templates/
                        1 = fileadmin/templates/ext/news/Templates/
                }
                partialRootPaths >
                partialRootPaths {
                        0 = EXT:news/Resources/Private/Partials/
                        1 = fileadmin/templates/ext/news/Partials/
                }
                layoutRootPaths >
                layoutRootPaths {
                        0 = EXT:news/Resources/Private/Layouts/
                        1 = fileadmin/templates/ext/news/Layouts/
                }
        }
}

See the manual: