[TYPO3-english] Setting path for plugin templates

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Fri Oct 23 22:25:05 CEST 2015

Hi,

in case of tx_news you don't need to copy all templates, but only those
that you are changing. And then you point to them like this:

plugin.tx_news.view.templateRootPaths.1 =
EXT:yours/Resources/Private/News/Templates/
plugin.tx_news.view.partialRootPaths.1 =
EXT:yours/Resources/Private/News/Partials/

Regards

Jan