[TYPO3-english] Problems with Scheduler from commandline for Solr Search: errors but nothing in the logs

Bert Bert
Fri Oct 16 10:20:14 CEST 2015

Hello,

I am having trouble to execute some Scheduler Tasks ***from the
commandline***, after executing:

#! /bin/bash
#start indexing files: 9
env -i /home/httpd/cgi-bin/php56.cli -f
/usr/home/www/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh scheduler -i 9

...the Task with ID 9 gets invoked but shows "[Failures: 50", since this
Task should index 50 documents for Solr Search but fails.

I enabled logging from the Scheduler configuration but nothing appears
in the Backend system logs.

When I invoke the Task ID 9 from the Backend manually, it runs correctly
and the cycle of 50 documents is indexed.

When I invoke the test-task for Scheduler (=send an email) from the
command line, it runs just fine.

What could be the problem here? Do I have to set some extra permissions
for Solr-related tasks when running from the commandline? As said, all
tasks run fine when invoked from the Backend...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Bert Hiddink