[TYPO3-english] EXT:dce: experiences?

Salvatore Eckel salvatore.eckel at diemedialen.de
Fri Oct 9 19:21:02 CEST 2015

Yep :)

DCE is a realy nice extension and easy to use. You should give it a try!
You can create easy your structured content elements directly in the
backend. The template editor has a code highlighting function, it
suggest your availible variables and delivers some useful code snippets :-)

Some months ago, there was an issue, when you used hundreds of DCEs on
one page, that the loading time had increased.
I think this issue is fixed now..

I did not tested yet the nesting og DCEs..
For now I prefer gridelements, it is as powerful as DCE but not that
user-friendly.

Kind Regards
Salvatore Eckel

Am 09.10.2015 um 17:28 schrieb Urs Braem:
> Hi
>
> In my ongoing quest for a "Content construction kit" to create
> structured, custom content elements in the TYPO3 Backend, I stumbled
> upon http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/dce - don't know why
> I've missed that over such a long time!
>
> Does anyone have experiences to share regarding flexibility,
> compatibility & future-proofness of dce? The ease of use looks very
> good to me!
>
> Cheers Urs

*Die Medialen GmbH*

Telefon: 0049 (0)228 90822-257
Telefax: 0049 (0)228 90822-10

www.diemedialen.de
salvatore.eckel at diemedialen.de

Geschäftsführende Gesellschafter: Andreas Rothhaar, Sebastian Heinz
Steuernummer: 205/5828/1164, USt.-IdNr.: DE259997508, Handelsregister
HRB 16287 Amtsgericht Bonn
Anschrift: Colmantstraße 39, 53115 Bonn