[TYPO3-english] Copy pages and bad links

Sebastien Robert srobert at dcmgroup.ca
Fri Nov 13 13:45:17 CET 2015

Hi all,

New to this forum, and a very green Typo3 user. I've been asked by my company to make modifications to their site and I'm totally lost.

Here is my site: systemexenergies.ca/en/

If you click on the Our Team header, it brings you to the Tech Leadership team.

The URL is systemexenergies.ca/en/our-team, but when I click on the Board of Directors link, it points to this URL: systemexenergies.ca/en/solutions, when it should point to systemexenergies.ca/en/our-team.

So I copied the Solutions page, renamed the copy Our Team, and renamed the pages. And I get the above result.

On the French side, no issues, links work. How can I change the links to point to systemexenergies.ca/en/our-team when I'm on the Tech Leadership team under Our Team instead of systemexenergies.ca/en/solutions?

Any help would be much appreciated, and if you need more info please let me know.

Thanks in advance