[TYPO3-english] tx_extensionmanager_domain_model_extension table full of old stuff

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Tue May 26 13:38:23 CEST 2015

Am 26.05.15 um 12:38 schrieb Katja Lampela:
> Hi,
> After upgrading an old site to 6.2 (and after solving many other errors)
> the Extension Manager doesn't work.
>
> Extension Manager gives error (even though caddy hasn't been installed
> in long time):
>
> Uncaught TYPO3 Exception
> #1342432101: caddy was requested to be downloaded in different versions.
> (More information)
>
> TYPO3\CMS\Extensionmanager\Exception\ExtensionManagerException thrown in
> file
> /var/www/vhosts/typo3_src-6.2.12/typo3/sysext/extensionmanager/Classes/Domain/Model/DownloadQueue.php
> in line 69.
>

> I got it solved with the help of this article:
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25198688/typo3-6-2-extension-manager-static-info-tables-was-requested-to-be-downloade
>

> So it seems for some reason the table
> tx_extensionmanager_domain_model_extension corrupts the EM. There seems
> to be 35.000 entries in this table. How could I clean this safely from
> non existing extensions?

those entries stand for all extensions in TER in all versions available.
maybe you could remove extensions which are not compatible to your
current version of TYPO3, but also you could truncate the table.
an update of the extensionlist will fill in the complete table with all
35000 entries again.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html