[TYPO3-english] tx_extensionmanager_domain_model_extension table full of old stuff

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue May 26 12:38:03 CEST 2015

Hi,
After upgrading an old site to 6.2 (and after solving many other errors)
the Extension Manager doesn't work.

Extension Manager gives error (even though caddy hasn't been installed
in long time):

Uncaught TYPO3 Exception
#1342432101: caddy was requested to be downloaded in different versions.
(More information)

TYPO3\CMS\Extensionmanager\Exception\ExtensionManagerException thrown in
file
/var/www/vhosts/typo3_src-6.2.12/typo3/sysext/extensionmanager/Classes/Domain/Model/DownloadQueue.php
in line 69.

I got it solved with the help of this article:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25198688/typo3-6-2-extension-manager-static-info-tables-was-requested-to-be-downloade

So it seems for some reason the table
tx_extensionmanager_domain_model_extension corrupts the EM. There seems
to be 35.000 entries in this table. How could I clean this safely from
non existing extensions?

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela