[TYPO3-english] New file mount does not display selected folder

Peter Gallagher pgallagher at electricretina.com
Wed May 20 16:34:47 CEST 2015

I have a new CMS installation (not an upgrade from 4.5) and when I create a new filemount for my editors it isn't showing in the Filelist module when they login. If I make them an admin user the filemount is displayed (along with the default).

In addition when the filemount is displayed it only shows the folder tree from the root folder of the 'File Storage' and not the folder selected in the Filemount.

I have tried to assign the filemount in a BE group assigned to the editor and just adding the filemount to the BE User record. Neither method works.

Anyone else had this issue? I've never had this problem before.

thanks.
Peter