[TYPO3-english] Add own tables To typo3 CMS 6.2.9 database

Anja Leichsenring aleichsenring at ab-softlab.de
Wed May 20 11:55:18 CEST 2015

Hello Safa,

sorry to say this, but you need to step back from your purpose and learn
the basics first.

I can recommend this book for learning how to develop extensions with
extbase and fluid:
TYPO3 Extbase: Modern Extension Development for TYPO3 CMS with Extbase &
Flui... http://www.amazon.com/dp/3955391515/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_-Lfxvb16PCYY9

After you are done with it, you will know what to do.

Hope it helps
Anja