[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Re: Add own tables To typo3 CMS 6.2.9 database

safa gueddes gueddes.safa at gmail.com
Tue May 19 11:14:13 CEST 2015

Good morning,

I think the reason for the plugin not to load is cause of a confusion between my extension and the front-end plugin it contains !?
Please help me understand how should i be using them.

My website is a one page design so I created an extension where in 'TypoScript' folder i added a setup and constants.txt that are calling page.ts and libs.ts, in 'Template' folder i only have 'index.html' which is calling the libs.
So each page created in the backend is a section in index.html.

I used extension builder to add a front-end plugin to my extension and i added  a new Table records 'Markers', i noticed that the extension has added a new folder 'Templates' =>'edit/list/new/show .html' files. And it's also changing The setup and constant file i have.

The reason i'm adding the new table is to be able to create new records from the backend and later in a section of my index.html i'll show the list (with my design).
what i mean is that i want to be able to call (<f:for each="{markers}" as="marker">) from 'Template->index.html'.

For now i'm able to create a new record 'Markers' from the backend and that's it.('Markers" folder- >List->add new record->"Markers")

Could you please explain to me how should i be using the extension ? am i doing something wrong, please if someone has an English tutorial that could help understand more how to use the extension and plugin, maybe i could find the reason why i can"t load the plugin in the dropdown content element.

Thank you,
Best regards,
Safa