[TYPO3-english] Hide "General Plugin" from New CE Wizard

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Wed May 20 09:49:48 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,
Is it possible to hide the "General Plugin" option from the new CE wizard? I know I can do it using excludefields/explicit deny, but that hides the entire "plugin" tab. I just want to hide the option to insert a "General Plugin" because it's redundant and confusing my users (they already see the options in the tab, why do they need "General Plugin"?).
Perhaps some page TSconfig that looks like:mod.wizards.newContentElement.wizardItems.plugin.show := removeFromList(general_plugin)

Thanks as always,-Scott.