[TYPO3-english] Re: Import-export of *.t3d

Viktor Livakivskyi invisible.kinder at gmail.com
Mon May 18 17:27:47 CEST 2015

Hi, Christian

> There can of course be problems if you want to publish records from a
> certain database into a system where that same record type is also being
> created and edited in parallel.

Yes,  that's the main problem in data sync. Few years ago I've had a similar challenge and it was "solved" with Percona table sync. But it also was terrible to check, that everything is still ok after sync.

>  > That would be perfect scenario. Can you recommend such a nextension? I
>  > can't find some in ER...
>
> You might look for "contentstage". However I have no real world
> experience with it.

Thank you - I'll take a look. Can't find it in ER, but it exists on Forge with links to git repos, so it is ok.

> I've been working with an extension "Test to Live Server Publishing"
> for cross-server content staging which branched out of a client project
> several years ago, this is currently running on 6.2 and 7.2. If you find
> this may be helpful I can of course supply more information.

Sounds nice. Yes, I'd like to see it in action or get more info about it.