[TYPO3-english] Add own tables To typo3 CMS 6.2.9 database

safa gueddes gueddes.safa at gmail.com
Fri May 15 10:36:50 CEST 2015

Good morning,

I developed a website then i integrated into TYPO3 CMS 6.2.9 as an extension and i used DCE to create the content with the design i want.

However now i want to be able to create my own tables (employees, messages) , and have functions (add/edit/delete) in the back-end,
Then i'll retrieve these records to show them in the website (front-end) with the desired design.

I couldn't find any documentation of how to make this possible.

I would like to mention that I'm developing with typo3 for the first time, Please I'd be grateful if someone could give me any kind of Guidelines/Help Booklet.

Thank you.