[TYPO3-english] Add own tables To typo3 CMS 6.2.9 database

Nils Hodyas post at dietantejensen.de
Fri May 15 11:53:46 CEST 2015

Good morning safa, and welcome to the TYPO3-community!

seems like you want to write your own extension. There are tutorials for
that,I hope. (I never done that, I'm to busy with the rest of the
typo3-stuff).

Have you checked the extension repository? There are hundreds of
extensions covering many needs.

Have fun!

nils