[TYPO3-english] Re: HTTP 500 - Aimeos

José Luis ToWebOn at live.com
Thu May 14 02:22:19 CEST 2015

Good night;

I've been discussing with my hosting provider and domain.

It tells me that you can not use functions "exec, system" for safety.

The database was not well built because the server engine is MyISAM and collation latin1_swedish_ci.

I found the "# 1071 - Specified key was too long; max key length is 1000 bytes" error that I noticed.

The phpMyAdmin allowed me to change the "collation of the connection to the server" which I put "utf8mb4_spanish2_ci".
The collation of the database which I put utf8mb4_spanish2_ci.
Change MyISAM tables to InnoDB.

But I have had to review the tables that was introduced Typo3 or dependencies and change MyISAM to InnoDB

But still working engine is MyISAM below and collation latin1_swedish_ci.

I fear it will not be possible on this server put typo3.

What do you think?

A greeting