[TYPO3-english] Menu in the footer section

Ach Pali a.palihakkara at gmail.com
Mon May 11 13:21:28 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I'm quite new to Typo3. After a long struggle I managed to install Typo3 and create the page tree and add languages and all working good.

I want to now add a menu in the footer section for disclaimer, privacy statement and contacts pages. privacy statement and disclaimer pages I don't want to add in the main menu but contacts page must be there in both menus.

I use Typo3 6.2.12 and Bootstrap theme in my site. I have tried to add some changes to the typo3_newsite\typo3conf\ext\bootstrap_package\Configuration\TypoScriptsetup.txt and calling the cObject in the typo3_newsite\typo3conf\ext\bootstrap_package\Resources\Private\Partials\Page\Structure\footer.html but it is not working.

could someone please help me.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,
Ach