[TYPO3-english] Menu in the footer section

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Mon May 11 15:40:08 CEST 2015

Am 11.05.15 um 13:21 schrieb Ach Pali:
> Hi all,
> I'm quite new to Typo3. After a long struggle I managed to install Typo3
> and create the page tree and add languages and all working good.
> I want to now add a menu in the footer section for disclaimer, privacy
> statement and contacts pages. privacy statement and disclaimer pages I
> don't want to add in the main menu but contacts page must be there in
> both menus.
> I use Typo3 6.2.12 and Bootstrap theme in my site. I have tried to add
> some changes to the
> typo3_newsite\typo3conf\ext\bootstrap_package\Configuration\TypoScriptsetup.txt
> and calling the cObject in the
> typo3_newsite\typo3conf\ext\bootstrap_package\Resources\Private\Partials\Page\Structure\footer.html
> but it is not working.
> could someone please help me.
> Thanks in advance

menus should be rendered from pages structure.
if you want the same content at two different places you can create two
pages and fill in the content in one page.
then you have two options:
* the other page will be a link to the first page (shortcut)
* or the second page will show the same content than the first page
(select: show content from page)

preferable is the first option as it does not contain duplicate content
and no need to do a possible complicated configuration

second option may be the best if you need the same content in different
designs or different URLs.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html