[TYPO3-english] excludeAlreadyDisplayedNews tx_news Typo3 6.2

Ralf-Rene Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Wed May 6 18:33:54 CEST 2015

Am 06.05.2015 um 15:00 schrieb Arun Chandran:
> I've added the configuration;
> plugin.tx_news.settings.excludeAlreadyDisplayedNews =1
> Also added <n:excludeDisplayedNews newsItem="{newsItem}"/>in the template
> file.
>
> But this is not working. Can you guys help me to solve the issue?

what is first in the html output
if the singleview is first, then it should work
but if the list is first, the list couldn't know from the single view,
becuse it will rendered later

fo a workaround i have rendered the single view (in a reduced output)
just at first on the site and hide it by CSS, so the list view could
know that this news has already been rendered, and excludet it...

--
image[FORMAT] - Ralf-René Schröder
http://www.image-format.eu ... Wir geben Ihrem Image das richtige Format