[TYPO3-english] content appears and disappears

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Sat Mar 28 11:08:19 CET 2015

Hi,

I have a strange problem which I think is somehow css related, but I
can't figure out how.

I have 6.2.9 and introductory package + gridelements + bootstrap_grids.

When I create a multi column row, the image/content elements in other
than first column disappear or reappear strangely or don't show at all.
The source code tells the columns and contents are there perfectly
normally. I can't figure out what is going on there..

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela