[TYPO3-english] Mission impossible: localizing extension (ke_search)

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Mar 27 19:37:56 CET 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to translate ke_search (which is great search extension) in
TYPO3 6.2.9 installation.

I've tried to translate with Snowbabel (ran the Scheduler million
times), I've modified the orignal typo3conf/ext/ locallang files,
cleared the cahce's in every place (install tool and backend), emptied
the whole typo3temp folder - I just don't know what to do anymore.

Please give me a hint how to translate an extension. :)

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela