[TYPO3-english] FAL Typoscript question

Loek Hilgersom loek at netcoop.nl
Mon Mar 23 22:34:02 CET 2015

Hi Markus,

Thank you for answering, I think I get it: it's not that all files are now
automagically handled by FAL, all the old stuff will just work as it did before,
unless you actually make them use FAL yourself.

I upgraded all tt_content image handling and didn't need to touch things like
fe_user profile images. I disabled [FE][activateContentAdapter] and everything
works fine.

Loek