[TYPO3-english] FAL Typoscript question

Markus Klein klein.t3 at reelworx.at
Fri Mar 20 11:52:22 CET 2015

Hi!

If you're upgrading, the setting [FE][activateContentAdapter] will be enabled by default.
That means that any FAL field of tt_content and pages will be converted back to the old fieldname/-content.

If you implemented custom file fields, which do not yet use FAL, these are  not touched and work like before.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member