[TYPO3-english] Re: TYPO3 ExtBase and Redirects

Alex Nostadt ano at tro.net
Tue Mar 17 08:59:20 CET 2015

Thanks for your reply. I will proceed as you suggest and post my result.

> The subject line mentions ExtBase and in the rest of the post you
> mention pibase. I assume you use pibase because you also mention the
> main() function.
That's correct, it is a mistake I noticed when the post has been submitted already. I have not seen an edit button to change this.

> We started using slack as instant communication channel a while ago.
I will look into it later. Thank you for the info. Btw. it is good to know it can be used in browsers.