[TYPO3-english] Re: linkvalidator: faulty link not recognised

Dennis Hoffland d.o.hoffland at tele2.nl
Fri Mar 13 11:07:55 CET 2015

@ Gigal

Hello,

I studied the information provided at http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TCAReference/Reference/Columns/Common/Index.html#softref and went to System > Configuration > $GLOBALS['TCA'] in the Typo3 BE, but I am not sure where and how to check if the issue is related to the TCA settings.

Is this something  I should adjust myself as an "average user" or should I report it as possible bug in the linkvalidator?

Kind regards,

Dennis