[TYPO3-english] typoscript condition on pages table

Jo Hasenau info at cybercraft.de
Fri Mar 6 13:39:34 CET 2015

Am 06.03.2015 um 08:44 schrieb TSniper:
> Thanks Joey,
>
> yes, this is a select for pages wich have the column categories = 0, but
> i didn't work and i don't know if this is the right syntax. I just
> wanted to generate a onepage content and i have cotegorized pages which
> i don't want to include their content in this var lib.maincontent.
>
> lib.mainContent = COA
> lib.mainContent {
>      10 = CONTENT
>      10 {
>          table = pages
>          select.orderBy = sorting
>          select.where = categories = 0 // field:uid

The problem is, that select has got a porterty "pidInList", that
defaults to "this".
So unless you provide some information there, you will get only sub
pages of the current page.

IMHO you should use HMENU to fetch collections of pages, together with
"special = categories" this should almost do what you want.

HTH

Joey

--
Diversity: