[TYPO3-english] Localization Manager XML

Neil Gauld ncg at brightlines.co.uk
Fri Jul 31 18:12:54 CEST 2015

Hi, we have been sent an XML file from TYPO3 by a client, they specify that SDL Studio should be used and have sent a settings file. We do not use SDL. But our system XTM can read the XML file without a problem. But what I want to know is does the settings file alter what can be read/translated etc in the XML file when used with SDL? So do we need a settings file for XTM or does it not make a difference?