[TYPO3-english] Re: Should i use typo3 cms to create an intranet?

safa gueddes gueddes.safa at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 11:15:07 CEST 2015

Good morning,

Thank you guys, Drupal does seem to have what i would need, however i discussed with my Boss, we would like to use TYPO3 because we already have our current website integrated with typo3 and would like to connect to the intranet on the same project.
Also we decided to use the FE because we would like to have our own design layout ..etc.

So i'll be working with extbase, fluid and create an extension for the intranet, i already started with it ;)

i would like to ask please do you know any documentation about Session with extbase ??
i want to create my own login form and depending on the logged-in user, there  are some functionality to hide or to show.

Thank you in advance ;)