[TYPO3-english] Submit problem

Kamil Rumian kamil.rumian at gazeta.pl
Sat Jul 11 14:40:45 CEST 2015

hello
just started to work with typo3 (v.6.2 using xampp) and got stuck on following problem:
- I created an extension with one simple domain object and few properties.
- All necessary files (templates, layouts, models, controllers, etc have been created)
- I created a new page and linked it with my new plugin/extension and a template New.html which was also created automatically and which allows to submit a new record
- The problem is, when I click on the Submit button, the page is reloaded but no data is in corresponding database table
It is probably very simple but can anybody tell me what did I forget to do?

Kind regards
aml