[TYPO3-english] Re: Newbie on Typo3 & need some help.

Kamlesh Patel kamlesh.patel at infobeans.com
Fri Jan 30 16:01:59 CET 2015

Hi Wilke,

Thanks for your previous help. Now I am again facing some problem with typo3 cms.

1) How we can display a particular content element data in frontend. e.g. I have created dynamic content elements using DCE extension than How can i use that particular field on my template (How can i render on specific area of website or How can I theme that field.)

2) I can list the content using Insert records but How we display limited data e.g. short description of body text, thumbnail image or other required fields.

3) I am facing problem with configure Flex slider Extension. And How we can integrate custome slider with content images.

Thanks,
-Kamlesh