[TYPO3-english] experience and best practice for flux update?

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Thu Jan 29 14:33:01 CET 2015

Am 29.01.15 um 11:46 schrieb bernd wilke:
> Am 26.01.15 um 12:43 schrieb Viktor Livakivskyi:
>> Hi, Bernd
> [...]
>>> what is wrong with this declaration so no subelements can be inserted
>>> or edited? (in FE the existing subelements are shown correct)
>>
>> For me the configuration looks ok.
>> Can you edit the CEs, which were in grid form a List module and check,
>> what is on tab "Relations"? Are there correct "Parent element" and
>> "Content area of parent" selected?
>
> one example:
> -----
> Parent element:
> 856
>
> Content area of parent:
> [ INVALID VALUE ("content.1") ]
>
> Grid Container:
> [ v]
>
> Grid Container Columns:
> [ v]
> -----

these empty dropdowns seam to be the problem:
I experimented with some values, but always the dropdowns stays empty.
neither with or without gridelements installed: all inserted values,
which seem to be meaningful got no results and the dropdowns stay empty
also trying to define new (parameter-)values to flux:grid.* result in
empty dropdowns.

which extensions are neccessary? which extensions break the BE?

just a reminder:
TYPO3 CMS 6.2.9 => Fluid 6.2.0
flux 7.1.2
vhs 2.2.0
fluidcontent 4.1.1
(fluidpages 3.1.2) (I don't really need it, but there also is no
difference if not installed)
(gridelements 3.0.0) (no difference if installed)

how can I define container CEs with fluidcontent?
or need I convert my fluidcontent-container into gridelements-contaier
(which data-adaption is neccessary)?

> The biggest problem might be the berneration of new container elements,
              *hmpf* of course:     generation
> as there is no possibility to insert any subelements:
>
> creating the container element is no problem and I can also define new
> panels. But then there is no possibility to insert any content:
> * in pageview there are no icons for IRRE-records.
> * in tab "Relations"  I can ["Create new"] Child content, but this
> "Child" is inserted in the main column intead inside the container.
> also: every change to this child-CE (Type/Fluid Content Type/Column) (I
> can edit inside the container-CE on the tab 'Relations') stores anything
> and I have to reopen the child-CE. In that moment the column always is
> set to 'main' (instead of e.g. 'Grid Container').
> the child-CE also has only empty dropdowns in tab 'Relations',
> especially the "Content area of parent" has no choice available.
>
> bernd

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html