[TYPO3-english] Syntax used in "show source" Typo3 documentation

Paul Morris paulmorris at cox.net
Tue Jan 20 18:34:17 CET 2015

Hello

We've been using Typo3 at my job to create a documentation website for our products and services. I noticed that in the documentation for Typo3 there is an option to "show source" which generates a document similar to AsciiDocs.

My question is if anyone might be able to tell me the syntax used in creating these show source documents, and if so, are there any plugins or libraries available for Typo3 to replicate this? Thanks.
--
Paul Morris
IT/ Support