[TYPO3-english] Link to existing fields on powermail extension.

Sergio Catalá scatala.enet at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 10:54:44 CET 2015

Hi list,

I've installed the latest version of Powermail (2.1.12) and I want to be
able to have a "repository" of fields in a folder in the backend, and from
powermail "pages" records (inside "forms") to be able to link to these
already created fields. Is there a way to achieve that in an easy way,
instead of modifying the TCA of powermail extension?
I couldn't see anything through Typoscript in the extension.
Thanks in advance,
Sergio