[TYPO3-english] Issue with typo3/sysext/frontend/Classes/Controller/TypoScriptFrontendController.php

Alex Nostadt ano at tro.net
Mon Jan 19 13:12:17 CET 2015

Dear community,

today I have upgraded from Typo3 6.0.1 to 6.2.9. The upgrade wizard was almost successful. Except of following:
1. Migrate all RTE magic images from uploads/RTEmagicC_* to fileadmin/_migrated/RTE/
> I did not copied them from live as we speak about Gigabytes.
2. Deprecated RTE properties in Page TSconfig
> This should not be related to my issue so I ignore it until I have fixed the blank page issue.
3. Update database schema: Modify tables and fields
> Well, I have made changes offered by Database analyzer but the offer will be displayed even after I executed the script.

However, the reason for this thread is a blank page in frontend.

Following error is in the error log:

Mon Jan 19 12:21:23 2015] [warn] [client XXXX.XXXX.XXXX.XXXX] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function getHash() on a non-object in /var/www/[...]/typo3/sysext/frontend/Classes/Controller/TypoScriptFrontendController.php on line 4486

I have already googled various strings such as "Typo3 getHash". the error message itself - with and without the page and more.

Does anyone have a clue or an idea what I could google to find a fix?

If you need further details don't hesitate to tell me.

I am thanksful for any help.

Kind regards,
Alex