[TYPO3-english] clear cache every time a user visits a page

RAKIBI Anass anass.rakibi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 11:24:59 CET 2015

Hello ,
due to cache problems , I was asked to create a cron job that clears the cache every 1 min . But I was thinking of a better idea which is about
clearing the cache every time a user visits a certain page . Could you please help me and guide me how to do it ?
I made some researches and found a command that clears the cache but I don't know how to try it :P

  root_directory/htdocs/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh lowlevel_cleaner clear-cache-group system

I would appreciate it if you could share with me every little possible help because i am really stuck .

Thanks in advance .