[TYPO3-english] Images in Advanced Frontend Editing - TYPO3 6.2

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 07:43:49 CET 2015

Update:
The problem is tied to the image's metadata. Specifically, whenever a change is made to the image, the frontend editor automatically activates the title override and description override checkboxes. Obviously, the solution would be uncheck them, however, they're not visible in frontend and I must be able to do everything from the frontend.
Is there a way to either access the checkboxes from the frontend editor or even better prevent the editor from checking the fields?-S.