[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: tesseract

Daniel Davis dan at danizen.net
Mon Jan 5 17:02:40 CET 2015

Sorry for not reporting back earlier - all Tesseract stuff works now after sufficient digging.

It was also clear that I need to enable the news extension and use that for what it is good at.

Tesseract is an invaluable tool in avoiding learning Typo3's internals too much in an evaluation, in production, we would certainly have a couple of our own modules, ... and news.
--
Daniel Davis, Systems/Applications Architect (Contractor),
Office of Computer and Communications Systems, National Library of Medicine, NIH