[TYPO3-english] Re: Semantic URLs

Daniel Davis dan at danizen.net
Mon Jan 5 16:58:47 CET 2015

For the purpose of our evaluation, I just fixed RealURL.   The problem was that I had fooled around with generating my own configuration, and therefore the autoconfiguration was not being used.    I may also have had problems with mod_rewrite rules - I simplified the rules first and then noticed the pointer to an invalid filename for RealUrl configuration before I had a chance to test them.

It is way too soon to decide between RealURL or CoolURI for production.   In production, the choice would like be based on which is better supported.   I'll probably post back if we choose Typo3 on this issue.

--
Daniel Davis, Systems/Applications Architect (Contractor),
Office of Computer and Communications Systems, National Library of Medicine, NIH