[TYPO3-english] ldap/sso extension ldap bind failed

Andy Thompson andy at thompsonsplace.net
Mon Aug 31 23:37:49 CEST 2015

Testing the LDAP/SSO extension, ig_ldap_sso_auth 	3.0.2-dev, typo3 7.4.0.  I had to update the extension from git to work around a "loadprototype not registered" error when trying to configure it.

The LDAP server connection is fine, TLS starts, but the bind user cannot bind successfully.  I can bind with the account using ldapsearch as well as a simple php test script so that seems fine, I just can't sort out why this extension will not work.

Any logs or pointers for helping to track this down?

thanks

-andy