[TYPO3-english] How to make TYPO3 4.5 talk to PHP 5.6.9?

Mr Learner mr.learner2015 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 23:27:22 CEST 2015

Hi Everyone,
I've site to setup which is already running on different host. It is
running on TYPO3 4.5. My hosting server is a shared farm and is already
having an Apache (2.2.22a) and PHP 5.6.9 combo. (PHP 5.6.9 was compiled
with this Apache).

As the TYPO3 4.5 site is not compatible with PHP 5.6.9, is there any way
that I use the same existing Apache (which is compiled with PHP 5.6.9) and
make changes to TYPO3 configurations to talk to PHP 5.3. Basically I'm
trying to avoid to use separate Apache instance which is compiled with PHP
5.3 version.

Any insight into this will be greatly helpful.

R.