[TYPO3-english] (no subject)

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Mon Aug 31 23:32:53 CEST 2015

Am 31.08.2015 um 23:26 schrieb Mr Learner:
> Hi Everyone,
> I've site to setup which is already running on different host. It is
> running on TYPO3 4.5. My hosting server is a shared farm and is already
> having an Apache (2.2.22a) and PHP 5.6.9 combo. (PHP 5.6.9 was compiled
> with this Apache).
>
> As the TYPO3 4.5 site is not compatible with PHP 5.6.9, is there any way
> that I use the same existing Apache (which is compiled with PHP 5.6.9) and
> make changes to TYPO3 configurations to talk to PHP 5.3. Basically I'm
> trying to avoid to use separate Apache instance which is compiled with PHP
> 5.3 version.
>
> Any insight into this will be greatly helpful.
>
> R.
In the TYPO3 community, we use real names. I won't give any useful
answers to someone who is disrespectful and does't introduce himself.

Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"Old utensils, although they are things that are used by the humble, are also used by the higher classes because of their value. Their value is revered. A retainer is just like this."
(Hagakure)

Latest projects
http://bmw-bobber.de
http://noris-chapter.de