[TYPO3-english] TSConfig isn't loaded when included inextTables.php

Jan Kornblum jan.kornblum at gmx.de
Thu Aug 27 19:47:12 CEST 2015

Hi Markus,

> I suspect a caching issue. Maybe the extTables.php is not loaded in all
> requests, which it should I guess. Would need some debugging and more info,
> what options you set, etc.

ive supposed a caching issue, too. But clearing the caches and
typo3temp/Cache/* and typo3temp/rtehtmlarea/* didn't help.

---

userTSConfig:

options.clearCache.pages = 1
options.clearCache.all = 1
TCAdefaults.tt_content.filelink_size = 1
TCAdefaults.tt_content.layout.types.uploads = 2

---

pageTSConfig:

TCEMAIN.permissions {
	groupid = 2
	user = show,editcontent,edit,delete,new
	group = show,editcontent,edit,delete,new
	everybody =
}

TCEFORM.tt_content.layout.types.uploads {
	removeItems = 0,1,3
	altLabels.1 = Icon
	altLabels.2 = Vorschau
}

TCEFORM.tt_content.header_layout.removeItems = 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
TCEFORM.tt_content.imageorient.disableNoMatchingValueElement = 1
TCEFORM.tt_content.imagecols.disableNoMatchingValueElement = 1
TCAdefaults.tt_content.imageorient = 18

TCEFORM.tt_content{
	CType {
		removeItems = textpic
	}
	imageorient{
		types.image.removeItems = 0,1,8,9,10,17,18,25,26
	}
	imagecols{
		removeItems = 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9
	}
	imageheight.disabled = 0
	image_zoom.disabled = 0
	tx_perfectlightbox_slideshow.disabled = 0
	tx_perfectlightbox_activate.disabled = 0
}

[PIDinRootline = 126]
	TCEFORM.tt_content{
		CType {
			removeItems = image
		}
		imageorient{
			removeItems = 0,1,2,8,9,10,17,18,25
		}
		imagecols{
			removeItems = 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
		}
		imageheight.disabled = 1
		image_zoom.disabled = 1
		tx_perfectlightbox_slideshow.disabled = 1
		tx_perfectlightbox_activate.disabled = 1
	}
[global]

[PIDinRootline = 10, 3, 15]
	TCEFORM.tt_content{
		CType {
			removeItems = image
		}
		imageorient{
			removeItems = 0,1,2,8,9,10,17,18,25
		}
		imagecols{
			removeItems = 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
		}
	}
[global]

[usergroup = 2]
	TCEFORM.pages.media.disabled = 1
[global]
[PIDinRootline = 127]
	TCEFORM.pages.media.disabled = 0
[global]

RTE.default {

	contentCSS = fileadmin/Resources/Public/Css/rte.css
	showTagFreeClasses = 1
	hideButtons = blockstylelabel, textstylelabel, formatblock, fontstyle,
fontsize, strikethrough, subscript, superscript, lefttoright,
righttoleft, justifyfull, outdent, indent, textcolor, bgcolor,
textindicator, emoticon, insertcharacter, line, user, findreplace,
spellcheck, inserttag, copy, cut, paste, undo, redo, showhelp, about
	showButtons = textstyle, blockstyle, bold, italic, underline, left,
center, right, orderedlist, unorderedlist, image, link, acronym, table,
toggleborders, tableproperties, rowproperties, rowinsertabove,
rowinsertunder, rowdelete, rowsplit, columninsertbefore,
columninsertafter, columndelete, columnsplit, cellproperties,
cellinsertbefore, cellinsertafter, celldelete, cellsplit,
cellmergelink, removeformat, paste, pastetoggle, chMode

	buttons {
		textstyle {
			showTagFreeClasses = 1
			tags {
				span.allowedClasses := addToList(rot, grau)
			}
		}
		blockstyle {
			showTagFreeClasses = 1
			tags {
				div.allowedClasses := addToList(rot, grau)
				table.allowedClasses >
				td.allowedClasses >
			}
		}
		image {
			properties.class.allowedClasses >
		}
		link {
			properties.class.allowedClasses >
			targetSelector.disabled= 1
			popupSelector.disabled = 1
		}
		toggleborders{
			setOnTableCreation = 1
		}
	}

	proc.allowedClasses := addToList(rot, grau)

	proc.entryHTMLparser_db = 1
	proc.entryHTMLparser_db {
		tags.b.remap = strong
		tags.i.remap = em
	}

	proc.exitHTMLparser_db = 1
	proc.exitHTMLparser_db {
		tags.b.remap = strong
		tags.i.remap = em
	}

}

RTE{
	classes{
		rot {
			name = Rote Schrift
			value = color: #B90F22;
		}
		grau {
			name = Graue Schrift
			value = color: #98989B;
		}
	}
}

But even if i just use the RTE.* and RTE.default.* TS (and omit the
other parts), there is no difference in behaviour...

Regards, Jan