[TYPO3-english] TSConfig isn't loaded when included in extTables.php

Markus Klein markus.klein at typo3.org
Thu Aug 27 18:17:13 CEST 2015

Hi!

I suspect a caching issue. Maybe the extTables.php is not loaded in all requests, which it should I guess.
Would need some debugging and more info, what options you set, etc.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org