[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 7.4 PSR-7 usage in an own extension

Viktor Livakivskyi invisible.kinder at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 18:28:58 CEST 2015

Hi, list.

I need to develop a REST client and in a process of choosing appropriate tool for that. My initial intention was to use TYPO3\CMS\Core\Http\HttpRequest wrapper, so I'm not bound to low-level functionality, related to curl or socket or any other adapter.
But then I remembered the latest TYPO3 release notes, where was stated, that it supports PSR-7.

So, I checked the appropriate classes, but almost each of them is noted as @internal [1]
Does it mean, that I can't use it in my extension. If so, is it planned to dispose this api for public use?

[1]: https://github.com/TYPO3/TYPO3.CMS/blob/master/typo3/sysext/core/Classes/Http/Request.php#L29